Keyweo is looking for a new SEA and Social Ads Consultant to support our strong growth
Keyweo is a Digital Marketing agency based in Barcelona. We are specialized in Digital Marketing strategy, SEO, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads.
Founded in 2018, the agency now has more than 50 clients in 8 different countries and is growing to become one of the leading digital marketing agencies internationally.
As part of a young, multicultural, and passionate team, Keyweo is looking for a SEA and Social Ads Consultant to support its strong growth
Ambitious and driven by a taste for challenge, we are looking for someone who wants to invest fully in the adventure of a fast-growing start-up where it is great to work. The candidate must have a positive attitude and show initiative.
We provide a fun and creative environment, but our work pace is fast and we need someone who can meet demanding deadlines.
We are looking for a SEA and Social Ads Consultant who will help develop our clients' SEA and SMA strategies and help us scale our internal projects.
This is a paid acquisition position for someone who wants to master the powerful paid advertising platforms and know-how to leverage them to achieve successful results.
After your minimum 3-month training, you will be responsible for executing lead generation and sales campaigns for clients in a variety of industries.
As part of your missions you will participate in :
- Audit and analysis of keywords,
- Study of the competition,
- Setting up Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads accounts including writing ads and, in some cases, designing graphics (images, videos, GIFs),
- Creation of landing pages and lead generation forms,
- Ongoing management, performance analysis, and optimization of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads accounts - ROI objective,
- Implementation of multiple tests (strategies, ad variants, creative, etc.),
- The implementation of event and sales
- Tracking via Google Tag Manager,
- The realization of forecasts/reports of results and assessments,
- The creation of Google Data Studio dashboards,
- Regular meetings with your clients to present the results and improve the strategy.
We will teach you how to stay on top of digital marketing trends, specifically paid acquisition channels (strategies, attribution, updates, etc.), and to stay ahead of the competition.
We are, therefore, looking for someone who already has some knowledge of the fundamentals of paid search.
- You speak and write French and Spanish,
- You have a higher education in the marketing field,
- You have had a first experience with Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads,
- You are passionate about digital marketing,
- You are detail-oriented and organized,
- You have a good sense of synthesis and analysis,
- You have good written communication skills,
- You have good interpersonal skills,
- You are not afraid of numbers,
- You have the ability to do some graphic design work.
If you enjoy the process of striving for performance and love to learn new things, we would love to meet you.
- Take part in a fun project together with a young and dynamic team
- Thorough training in SEA, SMA, and SEO with passionate experts.
- A fixed salary with a variable indexed on the managed turnover.
- A company health insurance from Alan.
- High-quality equipment to work in the best conditions.
- A young and multicultural environment in the heart of Barcelona.
- Very nice customers.
- Frequent team building.
- Coffee, tea, and fruits at your disposal
- Sunshine 10 months out of 12
- A Kleta bicycle.