When a page takes a long time to load, it disrupts the navigation of the user, who may prefer to go elsewhere to find the information they need. Furthermore, the speed of a site, especially on mobile, is something that Google considers very important and it will penalize your SEO if the speed of your site is not optimal. In this article, you will learn why, and how to improve your website’s loading speed to ensure the best possible SEO and an “SEO-friendly” site.
Google Ads access levels:
On Google Ads, There are several account levels that allow you to scale the functionality of the platform. Here is an overview:
- Email access: the user has access to emails related to the account.
- Reading only: the user can open the account, and display the different campaigns and information related to the account but cannot make any modifications.
- Billing: the user can view and modify the billing information.
- Standard access: the user can make changes to the account (technical changes AND billing) but cannot change the access level of other users.
- Administrator access: the user has full rights.
In 2019, it is hard to believe that you are not using the famous social network called Instagram. Whether it’s your account or an account dedicated to your business, your main goal is surely to grow your audience. After all, the power of Instagram is that it allows its users to make themselves well-known quickly. To do that, you need to know how to optimize your account! That’s where hashtags come in, the little clickable keywords.
Do you want to optimize the SEO of your site or analyze your competitors? Discover Screaming Frog SEO Spider, a powerful SEO tool that will allow you to analyze the SEO of the sites you will crawl.
With more than 6.9 billion search requests per day, Google is the most used search engine in the world.
After reading this article, you will know everything about Google. The origin of its name, its logo, and its colors…
The brand will no longer have any secrets for you.
Instagram is one of the most popular Social Media platforms with 500 million daily users globally. Where you were only able to post pictures in your feed at first, Instagram Stories have made such an entrance that it exceeded the number of daily users of Snapchat. Instagram Stories allows you to share short moments of your life which are only visible for 24 hours, just like Snapchat.