SEO AgencyTake advantage of the first traffic acquisition lever by entrusting your SEO to a digital agency experienced in SEO.
Grow your business quickly with paid search (SEA).+150%
- Social Ads
Social adsOptimize your social media advertising campaigns to improve your performance.TikTok ads
Go viral with your ads on TikTok
The agencyKeyweo was born from the desire to create an agency that meets the principles of transparency, trust, experience and performance.
- The manner in which their personal data is collected and processed (i.e., any data that is likely to identify a user, in particular: first name, last name, age, postal address, email address, location, IP address)
- Users’ rights regarding this data
- The controller of the personal data being collected and processed
- The third parties to whom this data is transmitted
General Principles for Data Collection and Processing
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site respect the following principles :
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his or her data is being collected, and for what purpose the data is being collected.
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the site’s objectives are collected.
- Reduced data retention: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed.
- Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: the data controller is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the following conditions :
- the user has explicitly consented to the processing ;
- the processing is necessary for the proper fulfillment of a contract ;
- the processing is in response to a legal obligation ;
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another individual ;
- the processing can be justified by the need to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of State authority ;
- the processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Personal data collected and processed in the context of navigating the website
Collected and processed data and the method of collection
The personal data collected and processed on the site include the following :
- First name
- Email address
- Name of the company you work for
- IP address
This data is collected when the user performs any of the following operations on the site :
- Contact form/request for information/request for quote
- Newsletter registration form
The data controller will keep all the data collected in its computer systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of 3 years.
The data is collected and processed for the following purposes :
- Promotional offers
- Website management
In the event that the user provides personal data about another person, the user confirms that this other person has mandated him/her to act on his/her behalf, and that :
- the user consents on behalf of that other person to the processing of their personal data
- the user will receive data protection notifications on behalf of that other person
- the user consents on behalf of this other person to the possible transfer of the data abroad.
Transmission of data to third parties
The data can be transmitted to the various tools used by Keyweo for the following purposes :
- Invoicing and accounting
as well as the subcontractors of Keyweo Communication S.L.
The site is hosted in Switzerland by the company Infomaniak: INFOMANIAK NETWORK SA 26, av. de la Praille 1227 Carouge Geneva, Switzerland
Hosting is provided within the following country: Switzerland.
The party responsible for processing personal data is KEYWEO COMMUNICATION S.L. This party can be contacted as follows:
- e-mail to email@example.com
- website contact form on the “Contact” page
- to the postal address given in the legal notice
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Obligations of the data controller
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass them on to third parties without the user’s knowledge, and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
Furthermore, the data controller shall notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights :
In order for the data controller to process the request, the user is required to provide the following information: first and last names, e-mail address, and proof of identity.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
Presentation of the user’s rights regarding data collection and processing
Right of access, correction and deletion
The user may view, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her by following the procedure set out below: sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the identification details as specified at the beginning of the article “User rights”.
Right to data transfer
The user has the right to request the transfer of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by following the procedure below: sending an email to email@example.com with the identification information as specified at the beginning of the article “User rights”.
Right to limit and object to data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except in the case of demonstrating the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to object to the processing of his/her data, the user must undertake the following procedure: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the identification information as specified at the beginning of the article “User’s rights”.
Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based entirely on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her or significantly affects him or her in a similar way.
Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organise what should happen to his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies.
Right to refer to the relevant supervisory body
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this action, or if he/she believes that any of the rights listed above are being infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the AEPD (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, https://www.aepd.es/) or to any qualified judge.
Use of “cookie” files
The site may use “cookie” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small text file stored by the site on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user’s browsing habits.
These files enable the website to process statistics and information on traffic, facilitate navigation, and improve the service for the user’s benefit.
For the use of “cookie” files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is required.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s authorisation to save “cookies” files on his or her hard disk.
Objection of the user to the use of “cookies” by the site
Users must be aware that they can prevent the recording of these “cookies” by configuring their browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of “cookies” files
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en#
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
The user can also use the cookie module on the site to manage the types of cookies activated during navigation.
This module is available here: Cookie management module.
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunctioning of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered as being the fault of the site owner.
Description of the “cookie” files used by the site
The site owner draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation :
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the website and cannot be disabled from our systems. They are generally only activated in response to actions you take that are consistent with a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you to the use of these cookies. However, if this category of cookies – which do not store any personal data – is blocked, some parts of the site may not function.
These cookies allow us to determine the number of visits and sources of traffic to our website, in order to measure and improve its performance. They also help us to identify which pages are most/least visited and to assess how visitors navigate the site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymised. If you do not accept this category of cookies, we will not be able to know when you have visited our website.
These cookies are used to improve the functionality and personalisation of our site, such as the use of video and instant messaging services. They may be enabled by us, or by third parties whose services are used on our website pages. If you do not accept this category of cookies, some or all of these features may not function properly.
Cookies for targeted advertising
These cookies may be enabled on our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies to profile your interests and to provide you with targeted advertising on other sites. They work only by identifying your browser and device. If you do not accept this type of cookie, you will be presented with ads that are less targeted to your interests when you browse other websites.
When browsing the site, the user must be aware that third-party cookies may be stored.
More specifically, the following third parties are involved :
- Google LLC
- Facebook, Inc.
- ActiveCampaign, LLC
- Agilation SAS
- Slack Technologies, LLC
- Pipedrive Inc
- Microsoft Corporation
Cookies may collect information such as :
- IP address
- Operating System (OS)
- Visited pages and queries
- Time and day of connection
- Actions taken on the site
In addition, the site integrates social network functions, allowing the user to share his/her activity on the site. Cookies from these social networks may therefore be stored on the user’s computer when they use these features.
The user’s attention is called to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from the site. The site owner invites users to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of those sites.
The site owner reserves the right to modify this policy in order to ensure its conformity with the law in force.